Project Manager/ System Lead
Opening Code : 1609/MH84
Posted on 16 Sep 2023
- Friendly working environment
- Exp in Gov IT projects / project delivery
- Work-Life Balance
- Leading the project team to complete the implementation and maintenance of the projects (AD/ Wins/ Linux/ VMware)
- Be responsible for the whole project, like planning, risk control, budget management, coordination with customers as well as internal and partner side.
- Works with stakeholders, who define the requirements of the project, and translate that into deliverables and milestones.
- Integrates all project work by developing the project management plan, directing the work, documenting reports, controlling change, and monitoring quality until project closure
- Helps define and create clear roles and gives direction to each team member and stakeholder
- Communicates with clients to assess satisfaction levels with solutions and services.
- Prepare process, installation, operating procedure and user/trainer training documentation
- Certificate holder in PMP is preferred.
- Degree holder in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Government IT projects / project delivery
- Experience in system implementation or deployment is an advantage
- Knowledge in Windows Active Directory, Exchange Server, Linux Administration, SQL, HSM , Network is an advantage
- Have strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical, time management, cost control, risk management and people skills
- Must be detail-minded, efficient and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin