Project Manager / Business Analyst
Opening Code : 1507/MH58
Posted on 15 Jul 2023
- 2yr+ exp or above
- Work-life balance, on job training provided
- Friendly and supportive team
- Execute project management processes on assigned project to produce deliverables in time, cost and scope throughout the entire project life-cycle.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and solution provider during business requirement analysis (SDLC) or software package deployment life cycle to produce functional requirements and project implementation document
- Perform business analysis processes to ensure best alignment of business, process, people, and technology to business strategy
- Host or participate business process re-engineering / improvement studies to identify improvement plan and align business operations and IT applications.
- Participate in testing (prepare, review test plans, track progress, and document testing results and report for remediation and acceptance).
- Maintain project management document plans, methods and tools to the assigned project for adoption
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder and preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- With a least 2 year business analysis/ project management experience in I.T.
- Strong project management and people management skills
- Skilled in Google Analytics/ API is an advantage
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin