Quality Assurance Assistant Manager/ Lead
Opening Code : 2011/MH02
Posted on 03 Nov 2020
- Test management in large scale project
- Excellent communication skill & organization skill
- Team management exp
- Manage a small team of Testing Engineers to provide and support various testing activities
- Define test plan for functional and non-functional requirements, and ensure test coverage
- Coordinate all testing tasks among teams and relevant stakeholders to achieve quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking
- Ensure proper record and maintenance of all testing documents and test results
- Perform test lead duties, including leading discussions with relevant stakeholders and regular updates to Project Managers in relation to the progress of testing activities
- Mentor and guide subordinates where applicable to deliver quality testing results as well as to build and improve the overall capability
- Degree in Computing or IT related disciplines.
6+ years of related experience and with at least 3 years in lead or managerial level.
- Proven experience in managing and executing various types of testing, including SIT, UAT, load test, performance test, resilience test, regression test, etc.
- Hands-on experience in test management software and issue management software.
- Good knowledge in SQL, scripting language and test automation is highly preferable.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills EE/ DSE or above. With more than 1 year related working experience
- Candidate with more experiences will be considered as Supervisor or Senior Data Center Operator
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Windows and/or Linux and/or Networking is advantage