Manager – Data Management
Opening Code : 1504/MH24
Posted on 15 Apr 2022
- industry leader, stable & work-life balance
- Strong ETL & database programming background
- up to 65K x 13
- Design, develop, and modify data management infrastructure to expedite data analysis and reporting.
- Implement policies and guidelines for data management.
- Maintain data management plans and operating instructions for complex business systems and architectures.
- Provide guidance in identifying and defining data requirements.
- Provide technical oversight for integrating new technology or new initiatives into data standards and structures.
- Design and develop data platform that are compatible with company needs.
- Evaluate the design, selection, implementation and support of database changes using associated business requirements and design documents.
- Degree holder in Computer science, information technology or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of database development and ETL processing with SQL, with background from managing sizable database
- Exposure in Python and R would be a plus
- Knowledge in cloud based analytic tools would be an advantage (e.g. AWS/ Azure/ Redshift, etc)
- Proficient in Oracle database/ data Warehousing/ Tableau/ Python is a plus
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills