IT Assistant Manager (Application Management)
Opening Code : 0204/MH16
Posted on 2 Apr 2022
- Application Management
- Understand business needs, prioritise requirement and liaise with technical staffs for scalable application system rollout
- Manage vendors to ensure to achieve timely and cost – effective solutions
- Collect user requirements and perform user acceptance test (UAT) of new system or other IT related project
- Conduct training to users when a new system implemented
- Support and enhance business applications
- Define projects’ objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
- Manage IT infrastructure to full fill application system needs such as servers, cloud platform, storage etc.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in IT application management in leading, developing and supporting large-scale systems
- Experience to lead and guide subordinates for IT application management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- More experience will be considered as IT Manager